Features and Benefits
- Helps increase energy production (ATP) at the cellular level
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function
- Assists in reducing symptoms of fatigue
- Supports positive effects on perceived stress, such as pain, fatigue, sleeplessness, and irritability
- Supports the body’s antioxidant defence systems by providing L-glutathione and the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase
The delicious watermelon-flavoured drink mix supports the body’s antioxidant defence systems, helps reduce symptoms of fatigue, and contributes to brain, muscle, and heart health. It is a great choice for adults with age- or health-related declines in mitochondrial function, people who are concerned about their exposure to toxins, and those who want a stimulant-free supplement to help improve strength and power in repetitive bouts of brief, highly intense physical activity.
|Each serving (2.7 g) contains:|
|Acetyl-L-carnitine (N-acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride)||1500 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (microorganism)||300 mg|
Ancient peat extract
148 .5 mg
|Apple extract 85:1 (Malus domestica) (fruit)||1 .5 mg|
|Opitac® L-glutathione||100 mg|
|S.O.D Extramel® complex (cantaloupe (Cucumis melo subsp. melo var. cantalupo) (fruit))||10 mg|
|Superoxide dismutase (S.O.D)||140 IU|
Non-medicinal IngredientsNatural flavour, purified stevia leaf extract, shellac gum. Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Recommended adult dose: Dissolve 1 heaping scoop (2.7 g) daily in 250 mL of wateror as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food. Ensure to drink enough fluidbefore, during, and after exercise. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to ensure this product is right for you.